It's now easier than ever to create beautiful Material Design layouts in your apps and games with MaterialUI!
Almost all of the components featured in Google's Material Design specification can be created with the click of a button, then tweaked and modified with powerful editor tools.
MaterialUI components act just like those in Unity's UI system, and are designed to be as compatible as possible with other uGUI-based assets.
These aren't just image elements; this is a real, full implementation of Material Design in Unity - pixel-perfect controls with gorgeous animations that are intended to take the place of the default uGUI components (eg. Input Field, Dropdown, toggles etc)
- Menus to easily create all types of components
- Integrated (code and in-editor) Tween engine
- Complex dialogs that can be called with a single line of code (eg. Alert, Checkbox, List, Loading, Time picker, Date picker etc...),
- Screen component to create awesome animations between screens
- Example scenes for every type of control
- Vector icon support (via fonts)
- Full editor integration
- Material Design color palettes
- Full C# source code
- Great support
- And much more!
Tutorials | Website | Forum