** New! UPDATE 1.4 **
Its the biggest so far retouching all majority of its shaders. Meet all new PBR features Unity has to offer, multiple lights, and environment support. Easily customizeable with Amplify Shader Editor.
• Custom vertex/fragment lighting system removed in favor of Unity’s lighting
• Multiple lights support: Directional, Point. Added Reflection Probe support
• All planet prefabs have been recreated from the ground up using new shader framework
• PRB Surface (Specular) shaders built with Amplify Shader Editor v1.4.5
• Out of the box shader compatibility across all platforms (SM 3.0+)
• Linear Color prefabs (Gamma color prefabs not included)
• 38 Ready to use prefabs
• 9 templates: Sun, Moon, Terrestrial, Oceanic, Lava, Ice, Gas, Sandstorm and Thunderstorm
• Up to 4096 texture resolution
• Animated cloud and distortion flow maps
• City lights maps
Planets are naturally wrapped around PBR Specular work-flow available in Unity Editor, and will require Shader Model 3.0+ hardware to run. The update also makes Planets capable running on high-end mobile devices supporting SM 3.0. Sun corona billboards require Soft Particles enabled.
Feel free to contact us with any questions and comments. We look forward to your feedback, wishes, and suggestions.