Works with Unity Cloud Build
iOS & Android support
Windows10 UWP support
Lumin ( MagicLeap ) support
Win & Mac & Linux Standalone support
Preview support in the Editor
OpenCV for Unity is an Assets Plugin for using OpenCV 4.5.0 from within Unity.
Official Site | ExampleCode | Android Demo WebGL Demo | Tutorial & Demo Video | Forum | API Reference | Support Modules | Free Trial Version
- Since this package is a clone of OpenCV Java, you are able to use the same API as OpenCV Java 4.5.0 ( link ).
- You can image processing in real-time by using the WebCamTexture capabilities of Unity. (real-time face detection works smoothly on iPhone 5)
- Provides a method to interconversion of Unity's Texture2D and OpenCV's Mat.
- IDisposable is implemented in many classes. You can manage the resources with the “using” statement.
- Examples of integration with other publisher assets are available.（e.g. PlayMaker , NatDevice , NatCorder ）
Trial & Demo:
- Free Trial Version
- Android Demo
- WebGL Demo
ExampleCode using OpenCV for Unity is available.
MarkerBased AR Example
MarkerLess AR Example
RealTime FaceRecognition Example
GoogleVR with OpenCV for Unity Example
Kinect with OpenCV for Unity Example
AVPro with OpenCV for Unity Example
HoloLens with OpenCV for Unity Example
PlayMakerActions for OpenCVforUnity
NatDevice with OpenCVForUnity Example
NatCorder with OpenCVForUnity Example
MagicLeap with OpenCVForUnity Example
OpenCV for Unity uses OpenCV under Apache 2 license; see Third-Party Notices.txt file in package for details.
Free Trial Version is available.
Build Win Standalone & Preview Editor : Windows 8 or later
Build Mac Standalone & Preview Editor : OSX 10.11 or later
Build Linux Standalone & Preview Editor : Ubuntu16.04 or later
Build Android : API level 21 or later
Build iOS : iOS Version 9.0 or later
More Info >>