[River Map Video]
[Beach Map Video]
[Playground Map Video]
[Cross-Section Map Video]
[Demo] [Demo_Reupload] All assets presented in the demo are included in this pack.
[Documentation] Please read the description about limitations before buying. It is important!
- Realtime shallow water simulation – fluid data modifiers, wave generator, and extendable interface
- Fluid surface rendering – caustics, wetness, underwater, waterline, advected foam, advected waves, blending with the ocean, dynamic audio detection
- Fluid Interaction – simple cheap ripple solver moving with character, optimized to an absolute minimum
- Ocean wave blending – rendering tillable ocean heightmap texture in a single pass
- Niagara environment interaction – High-quality effects, bouncy, plants, character swimming, boats,
- Clean, efficient, GPU-friendly implementation, interface designed with the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) rule in mind
- Small, compact, and low memory footprint
- Tool for generating ultra-fast static meshes with flow maps baked into vertex color.
- Advanced fluid state management, loading state in gameplay.
- Niagara fluid async readback system for sampling height and flow of fluid in blueprints.
- Dynamic audio analyzer. The sound source is positioned based on fluid movement.
- Four example maps – beach, island, river, and baked static river
- Uses velocity-based fluid flow advection method for foam, caustics, and waves
- Water cross-section rendering
A detailed list of limitations can be found in the documentation [Documentation]
- open-world is currently not supported
- simulation can't be replicated
- simulation is calculated in a 2d grid projected on the heightfield (captured ground)
- system cant simulate wave breaks and splashing water
- VR and mobile are not supported
- currently non-tesselated plane mesh for rendering fluid surface
- there is no integration with Water Plugin for now
Projects that use Fluid Flux:
[Brushify - Beach Pack] Read More
Input: Default TPP character input
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Development time: 16+ months
Fluid Flux size: 120MB
- 75 materials
- 28 blueprints
- 113 material functions
- 8 interfaces
- 24 Niagara modules
- 10 Niagara systems
- 37 material instances
- 64 textures
Demo content size: 219MB (demo content can be easily removed)
Notes: The package contains textures and meshes from Starter Content and rocks from A Boy & His Kite used only for demonstration purposes.
I am ready for your requests. Your positive reviews and comments are my fuel for the next update.