- configurable displacement capture blueprint
- top-down projection of displacements rendered using shape definition in the shader (sphere, capsule, box, cylinder, decal, trace-sphere)
- skeletal mesh displacement supports
- interface for easy integration with all types of actors
- area of displacement move dynamically with the actor or camera
- time-based accumulation of snow
- displacements can be used for multiple other effects (like grass interaction)
- displacement material functions ( snow, mud, sand, grass)
- small world texture (1024x1024) can handle even 150x150m area
- two materials with fast dynamic switching between material permutations
- post-process effects (raindrops, frozen, sharpen/blur)
- pre-translucent effects (rain circles, heat haze, experimental glitter)
- reacts dynamically on weather conditions
- supports character and sequencer camera
- notify based footsteps detection system
- example footstep types (SFX, VFX) snow, rain, mud
- physics material support
- configurable footstep component adjustable per character
- footstep volumes with priorities and conditional spawning
- defined effects snow, rain, dust, hail
- GPU friendly and efficient, implemented on single material and mesh.
- up to 65000 particles per emitter with high-performance
- occlusion maps
- crossfade wind and rain sound effects
- basic example materials (snow, mud, sand)
- advanced landscape material prepared for mixing displacement and dynamic weather.
- virtual texturing and layered landscape materials.
- multiple example ground layers (rock, grass, mud, sand)
- weather controller actor
- spherical volumetric fog area and atmosphere and temperature
- weather surface material function (snow/wet layer)
- spline-based rainbow mesh with camera facing,
- water puddle decal
- directional light clouds shadow reacts on wind direction.
- wind reactive effects like precipitation, ground dust, flag, trees, bushes, grass, emitters
- example maps: Snow, Sand, Rain, World
- character reaction to strong wind
Materials: 33 + 39 instances, (52 functions)
Textures: 45 (free starter pack textures included)
Size: 174mb + 68mb (demo content)
Replication: Yes v1.1
Platforms: PC/Console, Windows/Mac
Open world: I believe so. Not tested yet on huge maps but I will.
Mobile: Limited (no displacements, no post-process)
Notes: Package contains example content (Textures and Environment/Meshes) from Starter Content used only for demonstration purposes.
I am ready for your requests. Remember that your positive rating and comments are my fuel for the next update.