Fast Stylized Procedural Sky is a unique dynamic sky material and advanced weather system that is perfectly balanced between quality and efficiency. Designed and optimized specially for Mobile, Virtual Reality, and stylized PC/Console games.
- GPU friendly works efficiently even on VR/Mobile. Unlit material without blending uses one draw call
- Over 100 parameters to customize
- Multi-layered clouds with lighting with scattering and shadows changes depending on sun position
- Shadow casting, height fog, static and dynamic skylight cube-maps
- Configurable sun and moon, lens effect, eclipse and stars scintillation
- Atmospheric sky gradient with tilting in sun direction
- Lightning effect
- Moon normal-mapping and lighting calculated based on relative sun and moon position
- Time of day curves and advanced preset system
- Wind direction and clouds speed
- Smooth transitions between weather states based on preset system
- Landscape backgrounds interleaved with clouds, clouds, and stars
- Skydome and skysphere
- Static sky creator
- Clouds density vertex paint
- The material is based on the new unpublished before method for fast calculation of procedural clouds lighting. You will not find this solution anywhere else!
- Network replication
- Sky material (ONLY 170 instructions! and ONLY 4 texture samplers used)
- 1 blueprint that uses material and implements time of day and preset system
- 1 static skylight cubemap recapture helper blueprint
- 1 Sky shadow material
- 3 Skydome and Skysphere meshes
- 5 tilled clouds textures 512x512 with encoded depth traces on channels
- 1 Moon normal map texture 512x512
- 1 Background equirectangular texture 2048x1024 (R-stars, G-Background clouds, B-Distortion clouds)
- 9 Color curves for simulating the day and night
- 14 presets of weather (sunny, cloudy, foggy, snowy, smoky, stormy, clean, rainy, half sunny, gloomy, blizzard, overcast, stylized, stylized dark)
- 3 Landscape backgrounds textures 4096x1024 for skydome
- 1 Landscape background textures 4096x2048 for skysphere
- 10 example maps
- The material is not based on volumetric principles, the rendered sky is flat with the illusion of depth based on shading so the best results you will get from the ground.
- The sky is non-realistic/nonphysical based but there is a lot of options to tweak the results to make it look reliable.
Spirit of the North
The Victorian Cipher
I am always happy to help and ready for requests. Remember that your positive rating and comments are motivating me to do the next update.