Robo Demo - download and try!
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Moves around your room avoiding obstacles.
- Movement logic similar to real robotic vacuum cleaner
- Front IR sensors to avoid hit
- Height sensors to avoid fall
- Stuck detection and automatic reverse
- Start, Working, Stop sounds
- Can be controlled from another blueprint (change Working variable)
- Material with 4 customizable colors
- Room for testing included
- Remote and Charging Dock meshes
Static mesh can be used in archviz with light baking
It's recommended (but not necessary) to check "Generate Overlap Events" on your map's meshes so Robo can see meshes with IR sensors.
- Optimized collision
- Manually set LOD distances, LOD0 to LOD4
- High-quality texturing and optimized geometry
- Suitable for close-up view
- Lightmap UVs
Input: No input needed, Robot is automatic
Number of Blueprints: 1
Number of Textures: 8 (robot: 2048, remote+dock: 1024)
Number of Meshes: 6
Vertex Count: 870 (Robo), 44 (Remote), 103 (Charging Dock)