HQUI Progress Bars is a pack of highly customizable UMG Progress Bars. Due to considerably more setting details than the standard UMG Progress Bars and technical preparation, it‘s the ideal tool to design high-quality Progress Bars in UMG and adapt them to your own UI and HUD design.
The progress bars are equipped with useful additions such as gradients and a detailed effects section. In addition, the progresses can be executed both statically and temporally interpolated. A manager function allows context-sensitive execution of the most relevant settings via Blueprint. All Percent commands that are executed via an Interpolated Progress bar are queued and executed automatically one after the other.
- Linear and Circular Progress Bar
- Independently managing Progress Bars
- Detailed Effects Section
- Various Custom Blueprint Nodes
Number of Blueprints: 12
Number of Widgets: 16
Number of Textures: 67
Network Replicated: No, Widgets are always clientside
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
Please make sure that you have enough experience in handling Blueprints and UMG. This asset does not replace the
work of a HUD or Interface, but can speed it up a lot in terms of working with progress bars.
Known issues (14th dec 2020):
- Due to a rendering bug in Unreal 4.24 - 4.26 with retainer boxes and progress bars, the visualisation of the progress bars can sometimes look incorrect. A bug report is submitted and an update is in progress.
- A bug in 4.26.0 appeared where delays are not being executed while the game is paused. It might lead to some errors. A bug report is submitted and an update is in progress.