Welcome to GAIA PRO!
GAIA PRO is a professional terrain and scene generation and streaming system for Unity that allows you to create stunning mobile, vr, desktop and console scenes in minutes!
GAIA PRO gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and delivers simple, fast and pretty terra-forming, texturing, planting and placement using our sample assets or yours as you prefer.
Why GAIA PRO? GAIA PRO saves you time, money and heartache by including many typically disparate and expensive assets into one integrated, optimized and professionally supported system that delivers an increase in capability, usability and performance for less overall money.
You can literally be running around a beautiful environment in minutes!
Main Gaia Pro Features:
- Multi Tile Terrain Support;
- Powerful Biome Creation & Mixing System;
- Massive World Creation with Non Destructive Editing;
- Massive World Streaming, Culling & Floating Point Fix Support;
- Modular wizard driven design, use as much or as little as you want;
- Vegetation shaders with location and seasonal variation, sss, cover and snow;
- Asset shaders with location and seasonal variation, sss, world cover and snow;
- Over 100 Photogrametry Enhanced assets including:
-- terrain textures & rocks
-- billboard & mesh based grasses and flowers
-- bushes, berries, ferns, mushrooms, stumps, dead and fallen trees
-- spruce, pine, maple, sequoia, oak trees;
- Beautiful & configurable lighting system with time of day support;
- Spawnable VFX sytem with birds, butterflies, falling leaves and pollens;
- Spawnable Sound FX system with a range of sample sounds and music;
- Integrated & matched skies, lighting, fog and post fx for beautiful visuals;
- Integrated weather system with rain and snow support;
- Beautiful & Fast Water Shader and presets system;
- First, third, flying & vr/xr character controllers;
- Easily extensible with your own assets;
- GPU Accelerated Stamping & Spawning;
- Real time stamp & spawner previews;
- LODDed Terrain Mesh Export system;
- Layer based asset culling system;
- Builtin, URP & HDRP 7.2+ support;
- Stackable filtering system;
- Fully integrated and tested;
- Video based tutorials;
- Professional support;
Gaia's Customers Say:
\"Stunningly Well Designed Tools\"
\"This is by far the BEST of the BEST\"
\"Making the Very Hard, Very Easy\"
\"Finally, A Terrain Tool for Artists\"
\"Exceptional Product and Support!\"
And with over 1000 5* ratings and 400+ written reviews, its no wonder GAIA is the most popular terrain system on the store!
Sample Assets Included:
In addition the assets described above we also include the following samples for you to use in your own games:
- Subset of Ambient Skies by Procedural Worlds;
- Subset of Ambient Sounds by Procedural Worlds;
- 3D Low Poly Adventure from Synty Studios ;
- 3D Village Exteriors Kit from 3DForge ;
- Grasses from Turboscalpeur ;
- Textures from NatureManufacture ;
Gaia 2 (powerful product, indie prices):
* Multi Tile Support
* GPU Accelerated Stamping
* GPU Accelerated Spawning
* Built In, LW, HD SRP
* Third Party Extensions
* Biome Presets
* Stackable Filtering
* FREE upgrade from Gaia 1
Gaia Pro (pro features, pro pricing)
* All of Gaia 2 PLUS:
* Massive World Creation Support
* Non Destructive Massive World Edit Support
* Massive World Streaming & Culling Support:
* Additional stamping & erosion operations
* Additional masking operations
* Mask exporting system
* Spawnable VFX system and assets
* Spawnable Sound FX system and assets:
* Integrated Weather System with rain and snow
* Time of Day Lighting System
* HQ Photogrametry Enhanced Biome Assets & Presets
* Multiple pre-configured biomes
Third Party Licences:
Gaia contains sample assets from other publishers that have been included with their permission, shaders derived from the Unity Standard Shaders package, and shaders derived from the Unity Terrain Tools package and made available for use under the Unity Companion License . Information about these licences have been included within the relevant directories in Gaia.
Every year as we further develop our products we will charge an upgrade fee which is usually around 20-50% of the full purchase price for the next major release of our software. These upgrades are aligned to the major Unity versions they support. You are not obliged to update to newer versions of our products if you do not need to, however old versions of our products will not be supported on new versions of Unity. All upgrade money is fed back to the team to ensure that we can continue to update, grow and support our products and customers over time.
Need help or want to know more?
Have A Chat
Why Procedural Worlds?
At Procedural Worlds we create quality products that are easy to use, nicely integrated and well supported. Your investment supports our team so that we can create better products sooner and provide you with timely support now. To learn more about us please check out our reviews and then come and say hello or ask a question on our discord channel .
Our World Creation Products:
Gaia PRO - A world and scene generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop.
GeNa 2 - Nominated by Unity as one of the best assets of 2018, GeNa 2 is a sophisticated level design tool that augments Gaia’s broad brush strokes, by working intuitively to give fine grained control in the placement of assets into your scene.
CTS 2019 - Nominated by Unity of as one of the best assets in 2017, a PBR terrain shading system that significantly improves terrain look, performance and usability.
SECTR Complete 2019 - A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.
Our World Enhancement Products:
Ambient Sounds - A tool that creates interactive soundscapes that also comes with professionally composed sound effects and music library.
Ambient Skies - An integrated Skies, Post FX and Lighting system that makes it easy to create visually beautiful scenes.
Real Ivy 2 - An awesome procedural ivy and plant generation system.
World Manager API - A FREE light weight command and control system for Unity 3D that manages all your environmental assets via one simple API.
Pegasus - A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes, and even has an ambient ai that supports formations, animation and local avoidance for your npc's and animals!