▲ Update 4.25.1 - 02 Aug 2020
- Snap/Align to floor has been removed. The same action can be achieved by using the built-in function inside the editor.
- To snap the the selected spline points to the floor (Landscape) just -> right click -> Snap/Align -> Snap to Floor. You can also use the "End" Key on your Keyboard.
How To Use & Features Video
Give your players a hard time, by trapping them in razor sharp barbed wire entanglements.
This pack will allow you to build miles-long wire obstacles, in the quickest and easiest way possible.
We spent a lot of time studying old field manuals and pictures in order to provide historically accurate assets. You can find the following types of barbed wire fencing in this pack:
- 4 strand cattle fence
- Concertina / Dannert wire
- Double apron fence
- Standard fence
All fences can be used in combination with metal screw pickets or wooden pole supporting elements. The choice is yours.
The pack contains 2 Blueprints:
- Strand Generator: Allows you to draw a single strand of barbed wire. Automatically adjusts spline mesh count and spacing between each spline point.
- Fence Generator: Draws a barbed wire fence and supporting elements between two spline points.
✔ Authentic / historically accurate representation of assets.
✔ Photorealistic PBR Materials.
✔ Displacement maps + Tessellation over distance, for ground and bark materials.
✔ Easy to use and customize.
✔ Different start and end spline meshes possible.
✔ Collision On/Off switch.
✔ Auto Tangent length.
✔ Auto Surface Alignment.
✔ Random size and yaw (clamped) for supporting elements.
✔ 2 high quality rocks generated through photogrammetry.
✔ Ready to use grass with vertex color and wind.
✔ 4K ground material generated through photogrammetry.
- 1x T_HDRI: 2048x1024
- 4x T_Iron_Rusty: 2048x2048
- 4x T_BarbedWire: 4096x512
- 5x T_Bark: 1024x4096
- 5x T_Ground: 4096x4096
- 1x T_MacroVariation: 2048x2048
- 3x T_WoodGrain: 1024x1024
- 3x T_Grass: 4096x2048
- 5x T_Rock_01: 2048x2048
- 5x T_Rock_02: 2048x2048
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Collision: Custom made
Vertex Count: 60 to 5000
Number of Meshes: 19
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 17
Number of Textures: 37
If you have questions or need a handwith anything, please contact us: