The Action RPG Inventory System is a multiplayer supported inventory management system featuring equip-able and usable items. It can be used in single-player and multiplayer projects, regardless of your game theme and UI design.
The Action RPG Inventory System allows for easy interaction between the player’s inventory and individual objects in the world or actors that have an inventory.
It is designed with a multiplayer first approach and the network traffic is minimized when passing item information and requests between the server and clients.
The technical demo included is an MMO styled example with a Drag & Drop UI. This demo showcases how quick it is to implement and use the Inventory System in your own project.
The system is easy to learn and expand upon to meet your specific needs.
• Single Player and Multiplayer 100% supported.
• Clean, efficient and easy to follow code.
• Replicated player stats and equipment.
• Configurable equipment, items, and stats.
• Customizable player equipment types and slots.
• Create new items quickly and with ease.
• Practical and easy to modify ‘Drag & Drop’ UI example.
• Master Item list and Loot Table list examples.
• Move, drop, use, equip, unequip, swap, stack and split items.
• Loot container and storage container blueprints samples Included.
• Includes Usable, Equipment and Consumable item examples.
This is not an RPG Starter Kit and the practical examples and items demonstrating how to easily use the Action RPG Inventory System are a bonus.
Number of Blueprints: 22 (+44 Examples, +15 UMG)
Intended Platform: Desktop
Platforms Tested: PC
Documentation Included: Blueprints are commented and easy to follow.
Tutorials and additional information can be found on the marketplace forum support thread.