WELCOME TO GAIA 2
Welcome to GAIA 2, the all in one landscape, terrain and scene generation system for Unity that allows you to create stunning mobile, vr, desktop and console scenes in minutes!
GAIA 2 gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and delivers simple, fast and pretty terra-forming, texturing, planting and placement using our sample assets or yours as you prefer.
GAIA 2 saves you time, money and heartache by automating the setup of your render pipeline, character, sounds, water, skies, post fx and lighting, so that you can be up and running around in your scene in minutes.
Try Gaia 2 first, and then upgrade to the raw power of Gaia Pro ! Gaia Pro offers more creative options, over one hundred photogrametry enhanced assets and biomes, massive worlds with integrated streaming, time of day, skies, weather, birds, butterflies, pollens and other vfx, sound fx and music, and much more. Why pay more for all these systems individually when you can have the best integrated solution on the store with Gaia Pro!
Gaia's Customers Say:
\"Stunningly Well Designed Tools\"
\"This is by far the BEST of the BEST\"
\"Making the Very Hard, Very Easy\"
\"Finally, A Terrain Tool for Artists\"
\"Exceptional Product and Support!\"
And with over 1000 5* ratings and 450+ written reviews, its no wonder GAIA is the most popular terrain system on the store!
With GAIA you will:
- Choose your world size;
- Choose your target quality (mobile, vr, desktop);
- Choose your target Biome (or even mix them!);
- Create your terrain either manually procedurally or both with a few clicks;
- Texture, plant, and populate your terrain with grasses, rocks, trees and farms;
- Choose whatever additional features you would like added, and;
- Add your player, water, screen shotter, skies, sounds and post fx with a click;
- And finally, just press play!
- Wizard driven simplicity;
- Automated pipeline installation & optimal setup;
- Stunning high performance water system;
- Mixed manual and procedural scene generation;
- Biome system - use our sample assets or make your own;
- Stamping system - mix and blend stamps to shape your terrain;
- Spawning system - procedurally texture, plant and populate;
- Sessioning system - backup and share sessions to reliably re-create scenes;
- Extension system - create, share and leverage other assets;
- Exporting system - bake and export lodded terrain meshes and textures;
- Points of interest - spawn farms, villages, cemeteries or whatever you can imagine;
- Vegetation shaders with sss, snow, location variation and world space cover;
- Take and share screen shots with the screen-shotting system;
- Set up your controller, sound, lighting, post fx and water with a click;
- Builtin, URP, & HDRP 7.2+ support;
Sample Assets Included:
We include the following samples for you to use in your own games:
- Assets from Gaia Pro by Procedural Worlds;
- Skies from Ambient Skies by Procedural Worlds;
- Sounds from Ambient Sounds by Procedural Worlds;
- 3D Low Poly Adventure from Synty Studios ;
- 3D Village Exteriors Kit from 3DForge ;
- Grasses from Turboscalpeur ;
- Textures from NatureManufacture ;
Gaia 2 (powerful product, indie prices):
* Multi Tile Support
* GPU Accelerated Stamping
* GPU Accelerated Spawning
* Lighting, Post FX, Sound FX
* Built In, URP, HDRP Shaders
* Third Party Extensions
* Stackable Filtering
Gaia Pro (pro features, pro pricing)
* All of Gaia 2 PLUS:
* Massive World Creation Support
* Non Destructive Massive World Edit Support
* Massive World Streaming & Culling Support:
* Additional stamping & erosion operations
* Additional masking operations
* Mask exporting system
* Spawnable VFX system and assets
* Spawnable Sound FX system and assets:
* Integrated Weather System with rain and snow
* Time of Day Lighting System
* HQ Photogrametry Enhanced Biome Assets & Presets
* Multiple pre-configured biomes
Third Party Licences:
Gaia contains sample assets from other publishers that have been included with their permission, shaders derived from the Unity Standard Shaders package, and shaders derived from the Unity Terrain Tools package and made available for use under the Unity Companion License . Information about these licences have been included within the relevant directories in Gaia.
Every year as we further develop our products we will charge an upgrade fee which is usually around 20-50% of the full purchase price for the next major release of our software. These upgrades are aligned to the major Unity versions they support. You are not obliged to update to newer versions of our products if you do not need to, however old versions of our products will not be supported on new versions of Unity. All upgrade money is fed back to the team to ensure that we can continue to update, grow and support our products and customers over time.
Need help or want to know more?
Have A Chat
Why Procedural Worlds?
At Procedural Worlds we create quality products that are easy to use, nicely integrated and well supported. Your investment supports our team so that we can create better products sooner and provide you with timely support now. To learn more about us please check out our reviews and then come and say hello or ask a question on our discord channel .
Our World Creation Products:
Gaia PRO - A world and scene generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop.
GeNa 2 - Nominated by Unity as one of the best assets of 2018, GeNa 2 is a sophisticated level design tool that augments Gaia’s broad brush strokes, by working intuitively to give fine grained control in the placement of assets into your scene.
CTS 2019 - Nominated by Unity of as one of the best assets in 2017, a PBR terrain shading system that significantly improves terrain look, performance and usability.
SECTR Complete 2019 - A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.
Our World Enhancement Products:
Ambient Sounds - A tool that creates interactive soundscapes that also comes with professionally composed sound effects and music library.
Ambient Skies - An integrated Skies, Post FX and Lighting system that makes it easy to create visually beautiful scenes.
Real Ivy 2 - An awesome procedural ivy and plant generation system.
World Manager API - A FREE light weight command and control system for Unity 3D that manages all your environmental assets via one simple API.
Pegasus - A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes, and even has an ambient ai that supports formations, animation and local avoidance for your npc's and animals!